(4th Tuesday - Emergent - on call)
Recessed: July, August
1930 Lorne Street
District No. 2
Instituted: October 1, 1894 at NWMP Barracks, Regina Saskatchewan Canada
- September 5, 1895 Constituted as Lodge No 61 GR Manitoba
- August 9, 1906 Became Lodge #11 with formation of Grand Lodge of Saskatchewan
Amalgamated: Regina No. 211, 1995
October 1, 2015 celebrating 121 years
"The Lodge is now North West Mounted Police in name only, but the name will be a landmark when the Police have gone."
In that sentence is epitomized a half century of history of this famous Lodge. It has in it a note of sadness and regret but also of prophecy and promise. It was written by P.W. Brother Isaac Forbes in his report as D.D.G.M. in 1906 -the year when the fortunes of the Lodge had reached their lowest ebb and when was made the momentous decision which saved the Lodge from oblivion and started it again on the pathway of prosperity.
Dr R.E. Smale Masonic Scholarship:
Dr R.E. Smale Masonic Scholarship is offered annually to an undergraduate student after satisfactory completion of one year University or other post-secondary education. The student must be a relative of a Mason in good standing with preference given to relatives of members of North West Mounted Police Lodge No.11.
Selection will be based upon need, academic achievement and sound character.
NOTE: Documentation required:
- Scholarship is subject to confirmation of proof of full-time registration in a post-secondary institution for the ensuing year.
- Official transcript of marks.
- A letter from the applicant outlining extracurricular activities and your future goals and ambitions.
- Receipt of acceptance at a post--secondary institution.
Application will be accepted by mail only. Send application to:
NWMP Lodge No. 11
1316 Maple Leaf Crescent
Deadline for applications: August 15.