Recessed: May, September
Wolseley United Church
District No. 4
Constituted: Evening Star No. 10, 1906
Amalgamation: Sintaluta No. 14 and Wolseley No. 24, 1972
(New name: Wolseley-Sintaluta No. 24)
Amalgamation: Evening Star No. 10 and Wolseley-Sintaluta No. 24, 1997
(New name: Wolseley-Sintaluta No. 10)
The building presently being used by Wolseley-Sintaluta Lodge #10 was first a Methodist Church in Grenfell. In 1929 it was purchased by the IOOF and used as its lodge. Masons rented this building for their use as well. In 1976 the Odd Fellows handed in their charter and the Masonic Lodge purchased the building. In the ensuing years, there has been another move, this one to St. James United Church where the lodge presently meets.
Wolseley-Sintaluta Lodge has gone through two amalgamations. In 1973 Sintaluta Lodge #14
amalgamated with Wolseley Lodge #24. And in 1997 Wolseley-Sintaluta Lodge amalgamated with Evening Star Lodge #10 of Grenfell at which time the name Wolseley-Sintaluta Lodge #10 was chosen.