Recessed: July, August
United Church basement
District No. 4
Constituted: Qu'Appelle No. 6, 1906
The first meeting in Qu' Appelle was held on April 28, 1886, in the Methodist Church. A building was subsequently rented at a cost of $50.00 for two years' rent and in 1890 members of the lodge purchased this building. The lodge used the upper floor and the main floor, housing a bakery, jewelry store, and drug store, was rented out. Unfortunately, the building was destroyed by fire in 1958.