Recessed: July, August
801 Buxton Street (Basement of the United Church)
District No. 4
Constituted: Indian Head No. 5, 1906
The first lodge meetings were held in a room located in the southeast corner of what was then known as the Brassy Block. In 1887 the lodge moved to the upper story of the Queen's Hotel. Two years later it moved again, this time to the upper story of the schoolhouse and from there to the top floor of the town hall.
In 1903 the lodge moved to the Hastings Block and in 1926 to the top floor of the Brooks Block.
Finally, in 1958 a new Masonic Temple was built.
It is interesting to note that the First Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Saskatchewan was MW Bro H.H. Campkin, a member of Indian Head Lodge. He served as Grand Master for two terms, 1906-07 and 1907-08.